Q: How do I arrange for shipping?
A: No property will be released until payment in full is made on the items. All buyers are responsible for making their own shipping arrangements via a third party shipping company. All shipping arrangements and costs are the sole responsibility of the buyer. We are happy to assist in the transfer of merchandise to a shipper of your choice. Buyers should request a shipping quote prior to bidding. There are reliable shipping companies to use, and they include:
(1) Raman of Family Pak and Ship, 2822 54th Ave. S., St. Petersburg, FL 33712. (727) 865-2320. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: www.familypakandship.com.
(2) Sue Wieden of The UPS Store located at 5447 Haines Rd N, St. Petersburg, FL 33714. (727) 528-7777. Sue also ships larger items, her email address email@example.com and website: http://www.theupsstorelocal.com/6173
(3) Gina Farnsworth of The UPS Store located at 204 37th Ave N. Saint Petersburg, FL 33704. (727)-822-5823
(4) The UPS Store located 200 2nd Ave South Saint Petersburg, FL 33701. (727) 826-6075
LARGER ITEMS SHIPPING SUGGESTIONS for items too large for standard shipping, such as furniture:
(1) Plycon – Furniture Transportation Specialists. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 954-978-2000 (U.S. only) Website http://www.plyconvanlines.com. You must submit request on-line.
(2) All Directions Moving – Specialist in moving furniture from FL to NY. Email: email@example.com Telephone: 866-660-8440
(3) Craters & Freighters, Email Tampa@cratersandfreighters.com Telephone: 813-889-9008/877-448-7447 (U.S. & International).
(4) Westbrook Moving LLC – Makes regular trips up and down the east coast. Email firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 404-877-2870
(5) Antique Transport Co. Make regular trips up and down the east coast. Email email@example.com Telephone: 888-434-3922
(6) Eastern Express – Owner Jeff Bills makes regular trips up and down the east coast. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 843-557-6633
(7) Bernie Arsenault – Owner Bernie makes trips from Florida to Canada. Email: email@example.com Telephone: 905-376-6223
There are many other local and national shippers available in our area that we can refer you to. We are not responsible for any delays on the part of this third party shipper, should there be any. We recommend shipping all items insured. Should any damage occur to items transported by a third party, we are not held responsible. In the event that an item is approved for a return, shipping is not refundable.